Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Superstar
Owen's spinal tap went well today. I believe that prayers provided guidance for Dr. McNamara and his staff as well as strength for Eric & I. Dr. McNamara and his staff were wonderful. The procedure itself lasted a matter of minutes, during which I helped to keep Owen still while I sang to him. Then he slept for over an hour in the Dr.'s office, which was good because he had to keep his head flat for at least 30 minutes. After the procedure, we went to lunch and Owen made it all the way home and in the house before he threw up in the hall stairs and just when we thought he was done he continued to get sick in the kitchen. After a quick clothes change, Owen was ready to play - he's such a superstar! Afterwards he napped for over 3 hours and woke up as his cheery self. We should have the results in about one week - we'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Praise God! We've been praying for the little guy! love you!
ReplyDeleteHolly
Still praying! So glad it went (at least semi) well today!
ReplyDelete