Thursday, May 21, 2009

MRI Tomorrow

Tomorrow at 8 am is Owen's next scheduled MRI. We ask you to join us in praying for the best possible result, which is that the tumor has not grown. We're very hopeful that there have been no changes to the size of the tumor because Owen is doing so well!!

Last Friday Owen had an EEG because I thought he might of had an absence seizure but, luckily I was wrong. The reason for this test was because on Thurs. Owen became unresponsive while I was driving. He had his eyes open looking out the window but wouldn't respond when I called his name, touched him, etc. I got off the highway jumped in the back seat to talk to him and within a few seconds he was back to normal. We're not sure what caused this - perhaps he was just sleeping with his eyes open. It was pretty scary but luckily it was just a random, isolated incident. He's been fine since then. I have a few more gray hairs but he's fine!

I would also like to ask you to pray for my aunt Suzette who, on Tuesday, started a new (very intense) chemo treatment to shrink the tumor caused by her inflammatory breast cancer. She's been fighting this cancer for years.

1 comment: