Owen enjoys time at the zoo with Auntie Sylvia.
Spring has sprung... and so have the tulips in our garden. It was much to our surprise that there were beautiful tulips blooming in our front garden... and we had no idea where they came from! Little did we know that Owen and his Papa planted them several months ago. We assumed that they were dormant for years (say, the last three years since we moved in) but found out this week that Owen kept this fun little secret from us :)
Well, time is flying bye so quickly that I haven't even had time to blog... or perhaps it's just because every free chance I get, I try to rest for a few minutes since Owen has decided that sleeping through the night is highly overrated. A few weeks ago, Owen woke up every few hours - it was exhausting, yet good preparation for the new baby. The following week he slept every night and then this past week, he decided to wake up in the middle of the night again... one night we were up from 2-4:30 am... my little night owl is ready for his college days. The best part is that regardless of whether or not he sleeps through the night he gets up at 6am -full of life and ready to go. His energy just amazes me and I wish that I could have some of it :) Someone asked me if I was worried about the baby keeping him up... actually I'm worried that Owen will keep the baby up or perhaps he'll keep me company during 2am feedings.
Speaking of the new baby, we have about 6 weeks and three days to go, which is so hard to believe. This pregnancy went by so much quicker than the last one! Owen seems to be looking forward to the arrival of our new little one, who he is convinced is a girl! Eric and I are not too sure... I don't really have a feeling one way or the other... either way will be thrilled to welcome Emmy or Emmit!
Above are some recent photos...

I love Emmy and Emmit! My grandfather's name was Emmit and it's Lindsey's son's middle name! You look fab!
ReplyDeleteNice Post!
ReplyDeleteWe have an site in which you can Bid and win best deals on online auction by bidding online at pujaclic.es Penny.
Thanks for sharing!
Online Penny Auctions