Sunday, May 16, 2010

Birthday Boy

Owen talks to his friend AJ... so cute!
Water balloon toss

Happy Birthday to Owen - celebrating with popcorn cupcakes.

Family photo at ice cream party.

Happy Birthday to Riley & Owen.

Owen has been celebrating his birthday for over a month now... and his birthday isn't until next week. We held his birthday parties early, just in case I went into labor early (which I didn't - as I'm still pregnant!) We look forward to celebrating Owen's birthday next week, hopefully he won't have to share his birthday with his new sibling! For the CT birthday party he celebrated with his cousin, Riley - they had a fun ice cream theme party. Yes, I dressed him like the Good Humor ice cream man - he will love me for this when he gets older. For his RI birthday he had a cool carnival theme birthday party.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely celebration. The whole family is complete.
    kaizen events

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great article indeed and a very detailed, realistic and superb analysis of the current and past scenarios.

    cctv karachi

    ReplyDelete