I just had to add this picture of Owen... he looks like a little man.Owen is having a good week. He had to have blood and urine test on Monday to check the level of his anti-diuretic hormone, which is fine. I am convinced that there has to be a better way to get a blood sample from an infant! Today we had physical therapy and the therapist commented on how much stronger he is from just two weeks ago - so he's making great progress. Last night he didn't sleep too well... not sure if even more teeth are coming in... hopefully tonight we'll all get some more sleep :) Hope everyone is having a good week. Always nice to see new blog followers - thanks for checking out Owie's updates. Please keep us in your prayers as Friday approaches.

I'm so glad to hear that Owen is doing so well! I think about you all often and keep you in our prayers. We will especially be praying for his upcoming MRI and for encouraging results!
ReplyDeleteHe looks like such a big boy! A DOLL!
ReplyDeleteHey you guys, we're (I) am not very good at the blogging / internet thing but we sure are good at praying. Please know that we believe in the power of prayer. Tonight Sami is going to pray for positive results and we all know that God answers a childs' prayer. We loved looking at your family photos and we look forward to many, many more. God Bless and sleeptight. Hugs and Kisses Auntie Bev, Uncle, Carl, Sue and Sami.
ReplyDelete