Owen had another wonderful birthday celebration! This past Sunday we celebrated in RI with a monkey-themed first birthday party! From monkey cupcakes to monkey picture frames to monkey cupcakes to frozen chocolate dipped bananas and chunky monkey drinks - we were just bananas about monkeys! Once again our family and friends spoiled Owen with love and presents - what a blessed little boy.
Today Owen had his one year checkup... at 22 pounds, 11 ounces and 32 inches, Owen is the 50th percentile for weight and 95th percentile for height. Hmm... I wonder who he will take after? His dad of course! Hopefully he's as athletic as dad as well!

OH MY GOODNESS! SO PRECIOUS! You are SO creative! LOVE it all! I don't know what monkey thing is my favorite. KUDOS to you, mom! GREAT party!!!
ReplyDeleteHi, I am so happy to see Owen doing well and enjoying life. I found your blog a few months ago (have no idea how), but you and I went to Troy together. I have prayed for Owen since finding your blog. I have a son around Owen's age and my heart felt so heavy for you once reading the news. I'm happy that he is doing well and he will continue to be in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great Monkey party! Tanya